Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Seduction in the park makes my pussy very wet.

Read after, “The Sexy Stud for Hire”.

            Gavin didn’t stick around for very long after our cup of coffee. He did give me his number though, and I considered asking him up to my place, but didn’t. In my heart I wanted to seduce him like the sexy Goddess I write about in my book. I never realized that perhaps I was not only jaded from the bad break up experience I’d had, but shy.

            Get me naked Gavin and I won’t be shy.

            I smiled thinking about him. It had been a long day at the store again. I was curious what he was doing and contemplated calling him.

            My manager called me on my cell just as I turned my “close” sign for the night.

            “Delaynee, I think that you should consider this offer of writing a companion book,” he said. “This writer is motivated, and it would be a breeze for you to write. He’s sent me a sample of his work and you’d be compatible.” 

            I was standing at the coffee counter when I heard my front door open. Gavin entered the store and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest.

            Our eyes met and we both smiled. He made his way over to me as I gave my manager the brush off.

            “Thank you, but my wind of change has just blown in.” 

            I quickly hung up, and went to wait on Gavin. 

            “It’s closing time again.” I said. “Am I going to have to extend my hours just for you?” 

            “Perhaps…After all, you make great coffee, and have the best companionship to offer.”

            We smiled. There was something so sexy about him even though he smelled like gasoline tonight or axel grease. His clothes were covered in black smears and I could tell he had been working hard.

            “What do you do for a living?”

            “I mostly work on cars, but I flip houses on my nights and weekends off.”

            I wish you’d flip me.

            “So, let me get this straight,” I said gazing into those gorgeous brown eyes of his. “You’re a mechanic, and you do construction? When do you have time to read?”

            He smiled and without hesitation reached across the counter and kissed me on the cheek.

            “Mmmmmm, you smell good Delaynee.”

            Without so much as missing a heartbeat, he went into his explanation.

            “I don’t own a television, so I read,” he said. “And I do other stuff.”

            I was stunned. I wanted him to kiss me on the lips this time.

            No don’t! Don’t kiss him. Wait. It will be alright, just breathe.

            I smiled.

            We spent hours sitting in my book shop, chatting about life and love.

            My pussy was melting and I knew if I had to get up from my chair there would be a puddle.

            “So tell me, what inspires you to write about the Goddess?”

            Oh shit, I was going to have to answer this.

            “It just comes from a place deep inside my soul and I just write about what I . . . enjoy,” I said.

            His eyes got big with excitement and I’m pretty sure his cock did too. He knew how the Goddess loved to suck and worship cocks, I’m sure he figured I did too.

            But again, I brushed him off.

            It’s late,” I said. “We should get to bed.”

            He raised his eyebrow.

            We both broke into laughter.

            “You know what I mean.”

            “Delaynee, tomorrow night, why don’t you let someone else close the shop, and you and I go to a movie?” 

            I nodded.

            “Okay.”

            I could hardly sleep at all that night. I tossed and turned. I wondered if a guy that good looking and covered in grease could be so sexy, how amazingly hot he’d be once he showered and put on cologne.

            My employee’s were more than happy to close the store so I could go on a date. They knew it had been awhile and we’re so excited for me that one of them went out and bought me some new perfume while she was on her break.

            I slipped out of work 2 hours before my date. I took a long hot bath and did an extra close shave on my pussy because I was actually considering, maybe having sex with Gavin.

            After I blew my hair dry and curled it I put on a sparse amount of makeup. I checked my appearance in the mirror.

            I wore a simple skirt, cotton t-shirt and a pair of strappy sandals that made my legs look fantastic. I ran a brush through my long hair and sprayed a little perfume on my neck and rubbed some lip gloss across my lips.

            I was so happy that I called my manager.

            “I’m ready,” I said. “I’ll collaborate with another author on a companion book.” 

            “It’s too late,” he said. “The author has changed his mind.”

            I was a little disappointed, but not for long when Gavin knocked on my door.

            He looked so damn yummy when I opened it. He had on a pair of sandals, dress shorts and a simple t-shirt too. We could have been Barbie and Ken except we are both brunettes.

            It was a beautiful late summer evening. Gavin and I walked down the street to where they were showing a movie in the park.  

We selected a private spot beneath a tall tree, and gently lay a blanket across the grass. 

Gavin had brought a thermos of cider, caramel popcorn and a small lantern. We got comfortable on the blanket as a classic love story movie was projected onto the side of the building.

The warm glow of the lamp added the perfect touch of romance to the setting. We kept stealing glances from each other as he sat on his bottom, and leaned back on his hands.

“Come to me Delaynee.”

Right here, now? I wish.

I slipped out of my shoes and nestled in beside his warm body. We fit together like a puzzle pieces.

The cool night breeze blew my hair and at time gently brushed across his face. He’d lean his head onto mine and I could feel him kiss the top of my head.

This guy is so sweet and sexy. Meow.

Gavin poured me a cup of cider and playfully fed me some of the caramel corn. I played along and returned the favor.

We couldn’t take our eyes off each other, and soon forgot all about the movie.

My heart was racing. I felt like a teenager.

Gavin leaned down to me and placed a tender kiss on my lips.

            I was filled with mixed emotions and I could tell by the way Gavin was looking at me that he was waiting to follow my lead.

            I smiled.

            He knew I wanted him.

            He took our glasses and sat them on the side, off the blanket.

            He took me into his arms, and brushed his lips across mine again, lightly at first, then more passionately.

            We lay down on the blanket as the moonbeams washed our faces with its gentle light.

            The film played in the background while we discovered each others powerful sexual touch.

            I pulled back from him and whispered in his ear.

            “It’s been four long years since I’ve felt a man’s touch other than on paper.”

            “Mmmmmm, do you like it?”

            I continued to kiss Gavin and then guided his hand to my bottom.

            He pulled away from me and looked deeply into my eyes, making sure I was alright.

            “I’m not going to break.” 

            He kissed my lips, cheek, and earlobe. He made his way down my sweet neck, devouring my flesh with his moist lips. He gently rubbed my bottom, and I did the same to him.

We exchanged silent, private gasps of breath. We realized we were in public, but enjoyed the light petting of each others bodies outside our clothes.

Drip.

My cunt was starting to leak. It felt good. It felt right.

Gavin stopped kissing me and reached into his bag. He pulled out a book bound in a plain brown wrapper.

            “I have something for you Delaynee.”

            Holding me close, he turned up the lamp just a little. He quietly reads to me a story of two lovers that were destined to meet. I began to get into the story, and help him turn the pages. He would read a verse, then I would finish. He read another.

            “You’re different.  No one gets you.”

            I finished the verse.

            “Or at least that’s what you think.” 

            They turn the page, and it’s blank. 

            “It’s beautiful Gavin, you should finish it.” 

            “I wrote it for you, before I even knew you were you,” he said. “I call it, ‘Companion for the Goddess.’”  

            I realized that he was the author my manager told me of, and that he was the man that spoke to my employee. 

            “It was you?”

            “Now that I know you, I didn’t want to let it end.” 

            He pulled me to him in a loving embrace, and kissed me so deeply.

I gasped as I pulled away from him. I smiled a naughty smirk.

            “Ah ha…the Goddess has a playmate.”

            I took his face into my hands, and kissed him with every inch of my being. His taste was intoxicating, and I was hungry for him.

            We didn’t stick around for the movie to end. We headed back to my place to write our own bedtime story.

          Our to fuck each other into exhaustion… yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment