Saturday, February 27, 2010

In the loneliness oh the loneliness and the scream to prove to everyone that I exist in the loneliness oh the loneliness and the scream to bring the blood to the front of my face again

Great track off Frightened Rabbit’s upcoming album The Winter of Mixed Drinks which I’ve listened to about a few times (but I’ve only really gotten into the first three track which I must say were outfuckingstanding). It hits shelves on March 1st this year if you have a job, get the album it is motherfucking Scotsman genius. Who’d have figured that the Scots were so vulnerable and in need of reinvention? Then the log throwing competitions and all the boozed music must be just charades to compensate due to a classic case Freudian penis envy? ? ? But then again, you must have to compensate somehow if you’re national dress is a fucking skirt. That’s right. I called out the kilt. And it is fucking homosexual. Like Bruno gay. I digress.

This last week has been shit. I know I’m not usually one to carry around a basket full of sunshine and daffodils, but this month has been especially shit. It makes the rest of the year look almost decent in comparison. Fuck weed used to make shit so much bettah. I once remember lighting up a joint facing the cover of The Economist thinking that Sarah Palin was the ultimate MILF.

Or it's probably a case of horribly low standards that reflect my shot self-esteem. I joke, I'd tap that ass any day any time motherfuckerrrrrr

Anywho, I don’t think I’ve mentioned it here but I’ve quick the joint as of this year. It was a stretched new year’s resolution that I thought would flame out faster than Megan Fox’s career post Michael Bay.

My father was here for about two gorgeous weeks and he left yesterday which has had me feeling all depressed as fuck. But then again every time it snows I get the razor blades to play the fucking violin on my wrists. I joke.

I don’t know I feel like I’m floating. And  now is definitely not a good time to float I have three important courses this semester which will all be going towards my university average and right now I don’t really see myself getting into McGill the way things are going. I come home; spend half the day on College Humor and FailBlog and then I listen to some sadfuck music while reading some sadfuck books before I fall asleep. I’m trying really fucking hard to get my act together, but I don’t really remember what my act ever was to begin with. JesusmotherfuckingChrist I really have to stop turning this quality blog into an emo diary. Anyways, daily reader(s), I guarantee you that this will be the last and final sadfuck post that you will see in a while. I actually thought that I’d write down a couple of rather hilarious events that happened over the last month but alas! Twas not to be. Later Days.

Expect in the next few days a thorough review of The Winter of Mixed Drinks album and another post of about two to three funny events that happened which I may or may not divide into two posts.

Godspeed! (You Black Emperor(s))

[Via http://immigrantheretic.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment