Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chair Dance????

I got the crazy idea that I wanted a stripper pole. So I found a pole on the internet and if I ordered the Pole Dancing video I got the pole for free. What a deal right??? Well a week later I received the pole and the videos. The pole has to be bolted into the floor and the ceiling . .  so it is not up yet. (bummer huh?) But on the bright side they sent me a Chair Dance video. HAHAHAHA  I have two left feet. yes I dance like a white girl! But give me some tequila and man I can dance! At least I think so anyway. LOL Anyway . .  I got brave today and popped the chair dance video in the DVD player and got a chair. I was going to learn to chair dance. How hard can it be? The video starts out with wiggling your hips, smacking your ass . . oh I can do this! Then she tells me to swing my leg over the chair. Oh crap, I kicked the chair instead of swinging my leg oh so sexy like she did. Ok, a little practice and I get it right. Whew on to the next move. More wiggling and shaking my hips and chest. Yep, I can do this I am thinking. Then another twist. She is standing on the chair now. I am thinking I can do this, I can do this. Get on the chair, what happens. I flip backwards. So now I am laying on the living room floor with a chair on my chest . .  .and the girl on the tv is saying good job??? WHAT? I am on the floor and I am sure my fall was not a sexy move and she is saying good job? For some reason I think Chair Dancing is not for me. Maybe pole dancing will work out better?? I will let you know.

www.cherridelight.com

Kisses,

Cherri Delight

[Via http://cherridelight.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment